Britney Spears Sometimes

So croons Britney Spears in her hit sophomore single Sometimes. But all I really want is to hold you tight.


Pin On Sometimes Video

You tell me youre in love with me.

Britney spears sometimes. Sometimes is a song recorded by American singer Britney Spears for her debut studio album Baby One More Time 1999. Written by Jörgen Elofsson and produced. I dont want to be so.

When the time came for Britney Spears to follow-up her record-breaking debut single the conventions of 90s pop music dictated that her second release would likely. Released Jan 8 2004. The song was written by Jörgen Elofsson and produced by Per Magnusson and David Krueger for.

Like you cant take your pretty eyes away from me. Baby all I need is time. Ca khúc Sometimes do ca sĩ Britney Spears thể hiện thuộc thể loại Pop.

Sometimes Official Music Video By Britney Spears. You tell me youre in love with me That you cant take your pretty eyes away from me Its not that I dont want to stay But. Baby One More Time 1999.

Sometimes Britney Spears Previous tab from Cold Ice is ok but incomplete Hope this version. Now the owners of the Malibu estate where the pop ballads iconic music video was lensed are. With Britney Spears Chad Cole Vergi Rodriguez.

Treat you right be with you day and night. 12K Comments 6K Shares 518K Views. Sometimes Official Music Video By Britney Spears Released Jan 8 2004.

Sometimes is a song by American recording artist Britney Spears. July 15. Sometimes Im scared of you.

Sometimes Im scared of you. Sometimes is a song recorded by Britney Spears for her debut studio albumBaby One More Time. 90074 views added to favorites 299 times.

Written by Jörgen Elofsson and. Britney spears-Another version tbonesbradway91freeservecouk TAB. But all I really want is to hold you tight.

Sometimes is a song by American recording artist Britney Spears taken from her debut studio album Baby One More Time 1999. Its not that I dont want to stay. Baby all I need is time.

Treat you right be with you day and night. Britney Spears - Sometimes Letra e música para ouvir - Sometimes I run sometimes I hide Sometimes Im scared of you But all I really want is to hold you. E A D G B E.

Britney hangs out at the beach and pines for a sexy local. Britney Spears - Sometimes Lyrics. About Sometimes Sometimes is a song recorded by American singer Britney Spears for her debut studio album.

Directed by Nigel Dick. Các bạn có thể nghe download tải nhạc bài hát sometimes mp3 playlistalbum MVVideo. Sometimes chords by Britney Spears.

It was released as the second single of the album on April 30.


Pin On Britney Spears 2


Pin On Britney Spears


Pin On B S


Pin On Sometimes Video Set


Pin On Britney


Pin Em Britney Spears Music Video


Pin On Soundtrack Of My Life


Pin On Music Video


Pin On Album Covers


2000s Outfits Fashion 2000s Early 2000s Outfits


Pin On All Things Style


Pin On Britney Spears


Pin On Sometimes Video


Pin On Celebs Movies


Pin On Photos


Pin On Music


Pin On June


Pin On Britney Spears 1999 January June


Pin On Sometimes Video


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel